TOMORROW IS THE 23RD OF NOVEMBER ISN’T IT?
You know what’s creepy about Humpty Dumpty?
They never said he was an egg.
all the king’s horses and all the king’s men couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty back together again BECAUSE HIS BLOOD WAS GUSHING OUT OF HIS CRACKED SKULL
SOMEONE PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT BEFORE THE SHERLOCK FANDOM STARTS ANGSTING.
LOOK JAWN I’M HUMPTY DUMPTY
Snake Juice Cocktail Recipe (From Parks & Rec)
In our latest episode of Maybe Wil Wheaton Will Show Up, we threw a Parks & Rec party complete with our own version of Tom Haverford’s drink, SNAKE JUICE from the Snakehole Lounge, in the episode “The Fight.” You guys, I’m not gonna lie… it was majorly good. Like, for reals. So we thought we’d put the recipe online for all to enjoy! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Brown sugar
- Brew some coffee (we used a French press). Allow it to cool slightly. Warning: do NOT pour boiling hot liquid into a cold glass container, the temperature shock may cause the glass to break.
- Pour 1 - 1 1/2 spoonfuls of brown sugar into your glass.
- Pour in the coffee while it’s still slightly warm in order to mix in and dissolve the sugar.
- Pour in 1 part gin, 1 part rum, and 2 parts Kahlua.
- Mix together and serve warm or cold!
We based the recipe off of a) alcohol we had lying around and b) the description from the episode, only not as poisonous. Our alcohol ratios are an approximation, so you can definitely alter to fit your own taste, but to have a true snake juice experience it should have very high alcoholic content covered up in taste by the sweetness of the Kahlua, coffee, and sugar.
Watch Omar make it in our video below, as well as other fun ideas on throwing a Parks & Rec party!